Boston, October 22-24
Las Vegas, October 26-27
Prague, October 27
Frankfurt, October 30-31
Copenhagen, November 1-2
Paris, November 7
Eindhoven, November 9
Milan, November 14
Madrid, November 15
Birmingham, November 16
Bangalore, November 17
Tokyo, December 1
Seoul, December 4
Taipei, December 7
Shanghai, December 12
Beijing, December 14
• Hands-on Minicourses: Sessions taught by the COMSOL staff
and industry leaders in 17 specialized minicourses provide
practical training in a PC-lab setting.
• Contributed and Keynote Talks: See how the user community
is putting COMSOL Multiphysics to work in cutting-edge
research and engineering applications.
• Support Room: Sign-up for 1-on-1 time with a specialized
COMSOL engineer to either solve immediate problems or take
your modeling to the next level.
• Focus Groups: Join with fellow users and COMSOL staff for
panel discussions on a wide range of technical topics.
• Demo Stations: Test-drive new COMSOL products while being
guided by the experienced COMSOL staff.
• Networking Events: Make key academic and industrial
contacts during the poster session, receptions, lunches,
breaks, and more.
All these activities are included in the base charge for the
Interested parties can review a detailed program and
register for either of these conferences as well as any of
those being conducted around the globe by going to
www.comsol.com/conference2006. We strongly urge early
signups for the popular minicourses, which are possible
immediately upon registration, so users can avoid being
booked out of popular sessions.