STAR American Conference 2011
On June 28 and 29, 2011, the STAR American Conference will be held at the Marriott Chicago O'Hare. The theme of this year's Conference is Engineering Success. This theme explores the techniques, support and technology that will empower you to revolutionize your CAE process, ultimately making you more successful both personally and in achieving your organization's objectives.
The event brings together engineers from around the world to explore the latest developments in engineering simulation technology and to discuss the ways in which it can be deployed to solve industrial problems, reduce costs and empower innovation. Applications and demonstrations will include, aerospace & defense, automotive, electronics, turbomachinery, building, oil & gas, and marine examples. Look for our upcoming announcements.
In addition, the following exclusive event training classes will be offered to attendees (CEU and PDH Certificates provided).
- Getting Started with CFD
- Advanced CFD Training: This class will be delivered in a modular format, attendees can select the topics that align with their interest.
Why Should You Attend
- Automation: Designed with your success in mind. Presentations, demonstrations and exclusive event training classes, will provide enough inspiration to revolutionize your CAE process.
- Top Agenda: Learn from the experts. Over 20 leading industrial presenters explore their CAE processes in detail and demonstrate the tangible benefits that they have realized through adopting an automation philosophy for CAE simulation.
- Demonstrations: See STAR-CCM+ applied to the solution of real industrial problems in the hands of CD-adapco staff.
- STAR-CCM+ v6: Learn from the experts at the STAR-CCM+ Lab and equip yourself with a wealth of hints and tricks to make your own CAE process more effective from the outset.