Wing body tutorial with tetra + prism
Here is the my little effort regarding the meshing of DLR-F6 using the techniques (slight modification and addition) in the form of youtube tutorials (five parts). The salient features of this five part tutorial are:
1. Global settings for the shell meshing, prism meshing and volume meshing
2. curve parameters setting using the dynamic, general and copy parameters mode.
3. Part mesh setup for global meshing parameters.
4. Shell meshing on surface
5. Use of repsect line elements and try harder features for difficult surfaces.
6. Prism meshing
7. Density box
8. Volume meshing
9. Two step smoothing operation
10. Writing boundary condtion and mesh file for Fluent
11. Setup and run problem in Fluent with Advanced settings.
Features 1-9 are taken from the ANSYS ICEM CFD 14.0 training material and therefore credit goes to guys at ANSYS. Hoever step 10-11 are created by me.
Part I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2r1...ature=youtu.be
Part II http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFI-K...ature=youtu.be
Remaining three parts are being uploaded, shall provide links as soon as they are uploaded.
Hello, your tutorials are very interesting. Compliments.
Can you send me the initial geometry file? Because I'm trying to create a mesh around an ONERA M6 wing but I have several problems with this. I have seen your videos and I have "copied" step by step you but I have a different result.
Thanks a lot.
I have been asked by someone on youtube to share the exact geomtry used for the video tutorial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2r1...mment_received
Geometry is here
Geometry is taken from ANSYS ICEM CFD workshops.
PS: I am sorry for delayed reply
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:03.|