Hybrid 2D Meshing
I am stuck with this problem for quite some time. Its a small problem similar to previous one. My problem is is seen in photo1.Attachment 14668
I followed the following procedure
1) i made the geometry then did build topology.
2) Then created the structured part by blocking. split the block by creating 3 zones , generated the pre mesh and converted to unstructured mesh
3) Then created the unstructured part from the surface mesh, this time i hid the structured mesh.
4) i then checked the mesh for errors and put all the errors in a subset
5) Now i want extrude the mesh by 1 cell, when i do it i get a some planes in between the structured and unstructured domain as shown in screen.jpg
I want a 1 cell thick mesh for 2D simulation in CFX. Can you sort out my problem, it would be great help to me.
The elements that are formed at the surface interface cause me problems when i run a simulation in CFX
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 14:25.|