I'm new in the CFD world, i'm trying to replicate a case ran by ANSYS FLUENT people on the 4th Drag Prediction Workshop, organized by AIAA.
The meshes are available on their website (as .CGNS, .tin, .blk), the think is, i import it to ICEM in order to create the MESH file to be imported to FLUENT.
Once I try to read the mesh file in FLUENT, several problems appears:
- Invalid cell type 3. Skipping.
- Removing [number] unreferenced facez, zone [number].
- Warning: Number of nodes read (3592043) does not match number referenced (0).
- Warning: non-positive volumes exist.
- Skipping zone [name] (nor referenced by grid).
So, it is clearly a "reference" problem! the question is, how can I fix it?
Thanks a lot!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40.|