How to mesh this surface in CFX-mesh ?
I have problem to obtain the mesh model for this surface:
This object is a pipe wall treated as a boundary layer for the fluid region. On the photos we can observe fluid region (red) and the another region (structure). I have introduced:
- default face spacing: option-angular resolution, angular resolution-18 degrees, min edge length-0.1 mm, max edge length-4.5 mm, radius of influence-0mm, expansion factor-1.2
- inflated boundary option: number of layers-5, expansion factor-1.2, number of spreading iteration-0, min internal angle-2.5 degrees, max external angle-10 degrees, option-first layer thikness, define first layer by-first prism height, first prism height-0.01 mm, extended layer growth-yes, layer by layer smoothing-no.
The length of the model is 50 mm, and the width is 25 mm. I have problem to obtain mesh due to:
- boundary edge does not exit face (Subr: cutlist),
- mesh spacing does not adequately resolve CAD face and results in self-intersecting boundary edges,
- parameterization of faces poor near singular points.
Any ideas how to mesh it ??
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:03.|