Error while Loading a Geometry
I'm quiet new at working with ANSYS so please don't "kill" me if my question is stupid... I'm writing my bachelor thesis about a CFX-analysis and am starting right now with the tips my professor gave me, maybe they are not that good.
I'm trying to load a geometry into my CFX-File (I started from Workbench and loaded the file into the geometry).
When I opened the Design Modeler and "Generated" the "Import1", it showed me the geometry but I had only a "yellow" symbol at the side. I checked "Show Errors and Warnings" and found the Error-Message that I screenshoted you.
Can you guys help me, what the problem is? No further actions were performed because of this error. Maybe the steps are wrong from the beginning.
What I did / What I should do:
1. I moddeled the geometry I wanted using Unigraphics NX 7.5
2. I created a "box" around the geometry
3. I loaded the geometry into ANSYS
4. I should now generate the Model and than use "Boolean" to subtract the moddeled geometry from the box.
5. This reamining box should now be meshed and used for Inlet / Outlet etc.
Is this correct or simply wrong and therefore I get the error?
With an easier geometry, this way worked quiet well and I got first results, maybe the new geometry has an CAD error?
Thank you very much for helping me guys, I really appreciate it!
Greetings from Germany!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:37.|