FLUENT - ICEM / Segmentation Violation Error (Hybrid Mesh)
Once again, it seems that I need some help... :(
I have created an hybrid mesh (tetra+hexa) on a simple geometry, but Fluent can't load it! (Segmentation Violation error)
I have read many threads on the subject, and finally learned how to build an hybrid mesh. Yet, it seems that I am still missing something.
In order to create my mesh, I tried two different methods:
1. I create the unstructured mesh
2. I create the structured mesh, and convert it to unstructured (-> merge)
3. I merge the two meshes
1. I create the structured mesh, and convert it to unstructured mesh
2. I create a surface mesh (All tri) at the interface, based on the structured grid
3. I create the unstructured mesh based on this surface mesh.
Both methods give me a final mesh which looks ok, but which can't be opened with Fluent. What did I do wrong?? Which method is the best?
Thank you very much for your help!
May be you have standalone edge or vertices in your mesh.
Joachim, have you done a mesh check? Just using the default checks should uncover your problem.
I know it is an old thread but I have the same problem :|
Did you find any solution?
Any help is appreciated.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03.|