||April 5, 2012 04:20
User defined particle injection areas
I want to carry out particle tracking in CFX 13. I need to inject particles only in certain regions of the domain where pressure drops below a threshold value. I have generated this data and I have it in form of coordinates and I need to use this to define the particle injection region.I tried the same by using the pt_injection.ccl subroutine and pt_injection user function. What is not clear to me is
- how do I import the user function? I went to Insert--> User function; but in that case I have to specify the arguments, results and their respective units.
- do I need to edit the Library Path?
- when I import this ccl, another domain ‘tank’ gets created. Each domain gets an additional parameter ‘region’ suffixed under it.
- Is this where I have to specify the file containing coordinates? But I don’t see any such input.
- Do I have to create the 'share library'?