CFD Online Discussion Forums

CFD Online Discussion Forums (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/)
-   CD-adapco (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/cd-adapco/)
-   -   how do i merge outlook calendars? (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/cd-adapco/92305-how-do-i-merge-outlook-calendars.html)

andreww247 September 9, 2011 09:20

how do i merge outlook calendars?

Hello!

As i am using two separate outlook profiles since long time, there is a huge confusion for me while accessing the pst files. The two different calendar folders from both the accounts carries some of my very important appointment details and schedule and i need to carry them both in my pen drive.

If somehow, i can merge Outlook calendars together without much difficulty and losing any information, then it will be easier for me to carry them over. Is it possible to merge outlook calendars with all details in one file?

Kindly suggest me some best ideas.

Regards

Andrew

Pauli September 9, 2011 11:35

StarCD has a mergepst command. It merges pst files.

cathen October 21, 2011 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreww247 (Post 323541)
Hello!

As i am using two separate outlook profiles since long time, there is a huge confusion for me while accessing the pst files. The two different calendar folders from both the accounts carries some of my very important appointment details and schedule and i need to carry them both in my pen drive.

If somehow, i can merge Outlook calendars together without much difficulty and losing any information, then it will be easier for me to carry them over. Is it possible to merge outlook calendars with all details in one file?

Kindly suggest me some best ideas.

Regards

Andrew

I wish to show appreciation to this writer just for bailing me out of this type of trouble. Right after checking throughout the online world and coming across proposals that were not powerful, I thought my life was gone. Being alive without the answers to the issues you've sorted out through your blog post is a critical case, and ones that might have negatively damaged my entire career if I had not come across your blog post. Your primary know-how and kindness in maneuvering everything was crucial. I don't know what I would've done if I had not come upon such a subject like this. I can also at this time look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time so much for this reliable and result oriented guide. I will not be reluctant to endorse the sites to any person who will need guidance on this problem.

virtual assistant

abdul099 October 22, 2011 22:03

Have I missed anything? What the f.... has Outlook to do with CFD?

It produces no colorful pictures, it doesn't take ages to do anything, it's happy with some GB of memory,it doesn't need a cluster, it can be used by a retard and the boss usually will belive the data provided by outlook. So outlook can't have anything to do with CFD!

Next question would be why we got the honor to answer (or not answer) this question instead of some housewife's in a cooking related forum...