Frozen rotor centrifugal pump
i'm actually working on a centrifugal pump. I'll first use frozen rotor to get some good initial values for transient rotor/stator simulation.
I've to regard side chambers and leakage flow too (small specific speed of ratio).
Impeller is meshed with turbogrid, volute, side chambers and leakage flow with icem hexa.
So, what I'm going to do is:
1. make a GGI @outlet of impeller to connect turbogrid mesh with icem mesh
2. make a frozen rotor interface to couple rotor/stator
1. is it possible to make that GGI @outlet or is there a better way, to connect turbogrid mesh with icem mesh? e.g. extent turbogrid mesh behind trailing edge of impeller blade (i mean a kind of offset)
2. where to place the frozen rotor interface?!
3. how to define the side chamber/leakage flow domain in cfx-pre?
stationary? anybody experienced with that?
4. do i meet any problems, if the two interfaces (GGI@outlet impeller and frozen-rotor) are close together?
Thx for your help!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:52.|