|February 14, 2013, 07:17||
MPICH Parallel Local Error
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12Rep Power: 6
I can`t launch a Local Parallel Solver. I have a processor with two cores and I am trying to use MPICH2 at CFX Solver and I always receive the next error:
"The ANSYS CFX solver could not be started, or exited with return |
| code 255: . No results file has been created"
I am using the next instructions:
1. Uninstall previous version of MPICH2
2. Open an admin command prompt by right-clicking on the command prompt icon and selecting "run as administrator"
3. Run "msiexec /i mpich2-1.3.2p1-win-ia32.msi" from the admin command prompt to install MPICH2
4. During installation select that MPICH2 be installed for "Everyone" for all users.
5. Run wmpiconfig and store username/password.
6. Add "C:\Program Files\MPICH2\bin" to system Path and reboot
7. Check smpd using 'smpd -status'. it should return 'smpd running on $hostname$'
8. To test execution environment, go to the directory $MPICHROOT\examples and run cpi.exe using: 'mpiexec -n 4 cpi'
can anybody help me?
I am quite desperate
thank you in advance
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Compile calcMassFlowC||aurore||OpenFOAM Programming & Development||12||March 18, 2014 05:22|
|installing funkySetFields||igo||OpenFOAM||1||November 20, 2012 21:16|
|Saving ParaFoam views and case||sail||OpenFOAM Paraview & paraFoam||9||November 25, 2011 16:46|
|checking the system setup and Qt version||vivek070176||OpenFOAM Installation||22||June 1, 2010 12:34|
|Compiling problems with hello worldC||fw407||OpenFOAM Installation||21||January 6, 2008 18:38|