What if my simulation results are far from experiment data?
What if my simulation results are too far away from experiment data?
Or what can I do to make my simulation more closer to the real experiment? My mesh quality is ok, is there any parameters in CFX that I can change to calibrate my simulation, or modify the model? if there is, how could I do ? Thanks!
I recommend you go through your entire setup back to basics:
- Check to see if your geometry is correct
- Check to see if your mesh is well resolved for pertinent flow features
- Check to see if your boundary conditions are correctly setup
- Check to see if you're using the "correct" turbulence model (if you're using one)
- Check to see if you're missing out certain physics. For example you need to turn radiation on if it's significant
Unless you've double, triple and quadruple checked everything and have the utmost confidence that everything is setup correctly then I would only consider playing around with stuff like turbulence constants, expert parameters etc.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:02.|