Transient Boundary Conditions-Source Code Intrface
I am having a problem using the transient boundary condition subroutine in CFX-TASCFlow 2.10.
- I initially setup my problem in tascgrid to define my domain and grid.
- I am just modelling conduction through a CHT solid.
- I created an inactive zone between the CHT and the Fluid so that the two do not interact.
- I then used the GUI to define my Zones & Attributes and Boundary Conditions.
- Before I defined the 2-d face to which the transient B.C. was to be applied to, I followed the user manual, in that I copied the subroutine to a directory within my problem directory. I modified the subroutine to match my problem. After that I went back to my UNIX prompt and typed in
%tascflow3d -local code
I received no error messages after this command, but when I checked the subroutine directory, I did not see the tascflow3d executable "tascflow3d_local" that the user manual says should appear.
When I went back to the GUI, to apply the transient boundary condition, it asked me for the key number, which I supplied. It then brought up a tascbob3d command window where it again asked me for the key number and the region to which it was to be attached to. After I entered this I closed the box and when it went back to the GUI, the Boundary Condition window reverted back to a steady state b.c..
If there is any help you can give, I would greatly appreciate this
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:35.|