Good Morning, I'm looking for input on CFX-Blade Gen software and how successful it works in your company.
Re: CFX-Blade Gen
Can anyone give me any feedback on this?
I AM WORKING IN CONNECTION A CENTRIFUGAL COMPRESSOR OPTIMIZATION USING COMPUTER EVOLUCIONARIA.EL article I'm CONSIDERING NOW IS THE BENINI (2003) and use code CFX-BLADE COMMERCIAL GENT +. THEREFORE IF ANYONE WANT TO ME IN THE FORUM CAN BE PUT AUXILIARY IN CONTACTO.SI CAN GIVE YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF MY PROBLEM
1. Centrifugal and mixed flow impellers
2. Axial fan rotors and stators
3. Axial compressor rotors, stators, and guide vanes
4. Axial turbine stators and rotors
5. Axial pump inducers
6. 2-d and 3-D pump impellers
7. Radial inflow turbine stators and rotors
8. Automotive turbomachinery components
We can automatically export files for CFD and FEA analysis within WorkBench. The CAD generating facility within DesignModeler enables quick integration with CAD. I hope this has been beneficial.
I'm a biginner to CFD. Do you have tutorials for generatign a geometry of a centrifugal fan usign BladeGen. Please send me to e-mail: email@example.com.
Thank you very much,
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:22.|