Data Center model
I am trying to create a CFD model of a data center using CFX 12.0. So far I have done the following.
1. Created geometries of a room, and a standard size server rack. (Using Design Modeler available in the workbench)
2. Created meshes for 2 objects I created in 1 using CFX-mesh (available in the workbench)
Now I want to open these two meshes with CFX-Pre to set up my data center simulation. So I linked two meshes with CFX project as in the attachment.
My problem is how to set up a steady state airflow simulation in CFX-pre. Known parameters are
1. Airflow rate into the room
2. Temperature of airflow into the room
3. Airflow rates into and out of the rack
I want to define the heat sources within the racks which I do not know how.
Can someone help me here.
have you done any tutorials?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:53.|