CFD Online Discussion Forums

CFD Online Discussion Forums (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/)
-   Edge (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/edge/)
-   -   Welcome to Edge Forum! (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/edge/85169-welcome-edge-forum.html)

Peng February 18, 2011 13:15

Welcome to Edge Forum!
 
Edge users, welcome!

SH. Peng

jantheron March 4, 2012 13:55

Edge
 
Dear Dr. Peng

Do you have any contact with the Edge developers? I have had no success getting hold of anyone formally associated with Edge.

Jan Theron

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peng (Post 295971)
Edge users, welcome!

SH. Peng


Peng March 5, 2012 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by jantheron (Post 347572)
Dear Dr. Peng

Do you have any contact with the Edge developers? I have had no success getting hold of anyone formally associated with Edge.

Jan Theron

Jan,

via this forum, you are in contact with Edge developers. If you have any specific questions/comments concerning the use of Edge, let me know you e-mail address, we can the introduce a colleague to get direct contact with you.

Regards,

Shia-Hui Peng

jantheron March 8, 2012 01:14

Developers
 
Dear Shia-Hui

I would like to talk to someone about obtaining the full version of Edge including the source code. Can you put me in touch with someone whom I can discuss this with? My email address is jan@kanoefabrik.com

Jan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peng (Post 347690)
Jan,

via this forum, you are in contact with Edge developers. If you have any specific questions/comments concerning the use of Edge, let me know you e-mail address, we can the introduce a colleague to get direct contact with you.

Regards,

Shia-Hui Peng


Peng March 8, 2012 04:23

Jan,

we will get contact with you via e-mail on your request.

Shia-Hui
--

ljnpu March 29, 2012 07:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peng (Post 348284)
Jan,

we will get contact with you via e-mail on your request.

Shia-Hui
--

Dear Dr. Peng,

I sent an email to the Email edge@foi.se yesterday.
But there is no reply since then.
I want to obtain the source code. and my email
address is ljnpu@foxmail.com.
Many thanks.

kid April 12, 2012 06:37

DO not use this for marketting purpose.
 
This is sad but i suppose this is not marketing forum.!!!!
Really Sad.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:50.