I can think of a number of things I would like to see included in the GUI:
(1) control over the colour bar (be able to stretch it to the vertical height of the window)
(2) control over the isoline labels (display horizontally and change size)
(3) ability to set user options for everything from transparency and background of colour bar to setting the sub-window properties in the solver monitor
(4) ability to deal with huge numbers (>100) of configurations (starting at a batch run button and cloning to multiple configurations in one go)
(5) Better reports (control over styles and automatic inclusion of certain images)
and maybe not a GUI comment but I would really like to be able to purchase the routing module (like with the drawing module currently available)
Re: Software Requests
(6) And keyboard customisation (in EFD.Lab). i.e. I would like to define keyboard shortcuts to common commands (like lines and circles for one).
(7) A select value in brackets next to the parameters i.e. for a boundary condition: static pressure (19 psi).
(8) naming of the project directories in the file structure - instead of just "1" then "1 - steam" or whatever the configuration is called.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55.|