CFD Online Discussion Forums

CFD Online Discussion Forums (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/)
-   FLOW-3D (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/flow-3d/)
-   -   flow3d processes ? (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/flow-3d/65603-flow3d-processes.html)

degr June 20, 2009 06:04

flow3d processes ?
 
Who can provide flow3d processes? I'm going to study this;

thank !!:)

degr June 21, 2009 04:26

hple me....AV8D:(

H.C June 22, 2009 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by degr (Post 219931)
Who can provide flow3d processes? I'm going to study this;

thank !!:)

not sure what you meant by flow3d processes? :confused:

degr June 23, 2009 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by H.C (Post 220075)
not sure what you meant by flow3d processes? :confused:

H.C ....

I am starting to learn Flow3d, do not know how to operate his ;

Willing to help me?

I need you to lead into the flow of the world

stefmascio June 23, 2009 02:54

you can start from the user manual (you have it online in the software), or with the examples included in the release.

degr June 23, 2009 06:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by stefmascio (Post 220139)
you can start from the user manual (you have it online in the software), or with the examples included in the release.


Can someone teach me step by step, learning flow; I need a teacher, I hope is enthusiastic

degr June 23, 2009 06:14

I have a basis to help in the examples, try to mere; mesh block such as the problem?

stefmascio July 27, 2009 04:14

hello,
you are a bit general in what you need. FLOW-3D is a very wide and big software, and needs a bit of initial knowledge on CFD modeling. you should ask something more specific or to start from the manual...

degr July 27, 2009 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by stefmascio (Post 224219)
hello,
you are a bit general in what you need. FLOW-3D is a very wide and big software, and needs a bit of initial knowledge on CFD modeling. you should ask something more specific or to start from the manual...


thank you, i know:p


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:57.