CFD Online Discussion Forums

CFD Online Discussion Forums (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/)
-   FLOW-3D (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/flow-3d/)
-   -   A big problem about scour around pile (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/flow-3d/75639-big-problem-about-scour-around-pile.html)

bojiezhang May 1, 2010 11:02

A big problem about scour around pile
 
hello everyone:
I have a big problem about scour around pile.The sand aroud the pile was scoured quickly by the water.I do not which parameter I set wrong or where I misset.Ask for help,thank you for advance!

MuxaB May 2, 2010 16:19

The critical Shields can be reduced to slow down erosion.

me.ouda May 2, 2010 19:22

dear friend bojiezhang
i am beginner with flow 3d and i want to learn more
can you send me your model so i can learn from it
please send me the full model ( geometry, prepinp,....)
i hope you accept helping me

bojiezhang May 2, 2010 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuxaB (Post 257224)
The critical Shields can be reduced to slow down erosion.

Dear MuxaB:
Thank you for your reply,I know the meaning of critical shields parameter,but how about others,such as parameters'critical sediment fraction,cohesive sediment fraction and soure erosion adjustment'.The parameters in intial fluid 'sediment concentration---suspended and packed' also confused me,could you tell me the meaning of them and how to define them correctly?Thank you very much!
bojie zhang

MuxaB June 20, 2010 19:02

Sorry, I have not responded to you in a while. Did you have any luck with this problem?

There is an example setup for sediment scour that comes with the standard distribution of FLOW-3D. It has the typical settings for the scour model that may help you.

The scour model has gone through a major rewrite between version 9.3 and 9.4. Which one are you using?

Ghirghidov June 21, 2010 02:44

Dear bojiezhang.
I spent 4 or 5 weeks for all of that parameters. Unfortunately I know that SS model works good with coarse sand (1-2mm). Fine sand is a problem (<0.25mm). Anyway it works. I choosed parameters for the laboratory experiment.

Regards.

bojiezhang July 1, 2010 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuxaB (Post 263788)
Sorry, I have not responded to you in a while. Did you have any luck with this problem?

There is an example setup for sediment scour that comes with the standard distribution of FLOW-3D. It has the typical settings for the scour model that may help you.

The scour model has gone through a major rewrite between version 9.3 and 9.4. Which one are you using?

Thank you for your reply.Now I am using 9.3.2.For some cases,the sediment soure by water velocity can work, but I really can not solve sediment soure by wave, it a big problem, because it not only need a lot of time to caculate, but I cannot see any soure.Hope you can help me! Thank you!

bojiezhang July 1, 2010 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghirghidov (Post 263809)
Dear bojiezhang.
I spent 4 or 5 weeks for all of that parameters. Unfortunately I know that SS model works good with coarse sand (1-2mm). Fine sand is a problem (<0.25mm). Anyway it works. I choosed parameters for the laboratory experiment.

Regards.

Hello Ghirghidov:
I want to know if you use 9.3 or 9.4,and your sediment soure is caused by water velocity or by wave?
Thank you!

Ghirghidov July 2, 2010 04:01

Dear bojiezhang.

I am using 9.3.1 and scour is caused by water velocity but I think that the SS mechanism doesn't depend on boundary conditions. just read the Theory. BTW the typical SS model's parameters are not usable in all the cases.Regards.

bojiezhang July 8, 2010 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghirghidov (Post 265386)
Dear bojiezhang.

I am using 9.3.1 and scour is caused by water velocity but I think that the SS mechanism doesn't depend on boundary conditions. just read the Theory. BTW the typical SS model's parameters are not usable in all the cases.Regards.

Thank you very much! Can you send some prepins to me? I just want to see the soure phenomenon! Thank you again!

Ghirghidov July 9, 2010 04:44

Dear bojiezhang.

Just have it. :-)

Title This is a sample input file $xput remark='units are ...', twfin=500., itb=1, gz=-9.81, ifvisc=1, ifvis=4, ipdis=1, idpth=1, apltdt=0.1, pltdt=25., delt=0.000001, ifpk=3, ifrho=1, $end $limits $end $props rhof=1000., rhofs=917., thexf1=0.00018, cv1=4182., cvs1=2100., pofl1=0., thc1=0.597, thcs1=2.215, clht1=3.35e+05, ts1=273., tl1=273., tniyam=-1., tsdrg=1., mu1=0.001, muc00=0., muc0=1., muc1=0., muc2=0., muc3=0., mutmp1=0., mutmp2=0., mutmp3=1., muthk=0., muthn0=0., muthn1=0., cangle=90., sigma=0.073, csigma=0., rf2=2.87e+06, tmelt=0., teut=0., ceut=0., cexf1=0., cstar=0., dratio=0., pcoef=0., fluid1='Water at 20 C', units='SI', $end $scalar scrang=35., scrcrt=0.055, scrdia=0.001, scrfco=.15, scrfcr=0.35, scrrho=2605., iscour1=1, scralp=0.1, scrdrg=1., $end $bcdata wl=5, wr=5, wb=2, flhtlt(1)=0.40, flhtrt(1)=0.3989, $end $mesh nxcelt=600, px(2)=2.998, nycelt=15, nzcelt=44, pz(2)=0.505, px(1)=0.002, py(1)=0.02, py(2)=0.17, pz(1)=0.285, $end $obs avrck=-3.1, nobs=1, rough(1)=0.0002, iob(1)=1, igen(1)=3, fstl(1)='lotok.stl', magn(1)=0.001, trnz(1)=0.265, $end $fl nfls=9, fioh(1)=1, fioh(2)=1, fioh(3)=1, fxl(2)=1.12, fxh(2)=1.125, fzh(1)=.3989, fzh(2)=.29567, fmagn(1)=1.0, fmagn(2)=1.0, fmagnx(1)=1.0, fmagnx(2)=1.0, fmagny(1)=1.0, fmagny(2)=1.0, fmagnz(1)=1.0, fmagnz(2)=1.0, frotx(1)=0.0, frotx(2)=0.0, froty(1)=0.0, froty(2)=0.0, frotz(1)=0.0, frotz(2)=0.0, ftrnx(1)=0.0, ftrnx(2)=0.0, ftrny(1)=0.0, ftrny(2)=0.0, ftrnz(1)=0.0, ftrnz(2)=0.0, fxl(3)=1.25, fxh(3)=1.3, fzh(3)=.30605, fmagn(3)=1.0, fmagnx(3)=1.0, fmagny(3)=1.0, fmagnz(3)=1.0, frotx(3)=0.0, froty(3)=0.0, frotz(3)=0.0, ftrnx(3)=0.0, ftrny(3)=0.0, ftrnz(3)=0.0, scr2reg(3)=991.9745, fioh(4)=1, fxl(4)=1.3, fxh(4)=1.35, fzh(4)=.315565, fmagn(4)=1.0, fmagnx(4)=1.0, fmagny(4)=1.0, fmagnz(4)=1.0, frotx(4)=0.0, froty(4)=0.0, frotz(4)=0.0, ftrnx(4)=0.0, ftrny(4)=0.0, ftrnz(4)=0.0, fioh(5)=1, fxl(5)=1.35, fxh(5)=1.40, fzh(5)=.327085, fmagn(5)=1.0, fmagnx(5)=1.0, fmagny(5)=1.0, fmagnz(5)=1.0, frotx(5)=0.0, froty(5)=0.0, frotz(5)=0.0, ftrnx(5)=0.0, ftrny(5)=0.0, ftrnz(5)=0.0, scr2reg(2)=991.9745, scr2reg(4)=991.9745, scr2reg(5)=991.9745, fioh(6)=1, fioh(7)=1, fxl(6)=1.40, fxl(7)=1.45, fxh(6)=1.45, fxh(7)=1.5, fzh(6)=.3314, fzh(7)=.33213, fmagn(6)=1.0, fmagn(7)=1.0, fmagnx(6)=1.0, fmagnx(7)=1.0, fmagny(6)=1.0, fmagny(7)=1.0, fmagnz(6)=1.0, fmagnz(7)=1.0, frotx(6)=0.0, frotx(7)=0.0, froty(6)=0.0, froty(7)=0.0, frotz(6)=0.0, frotz(7)=0.0, ftrnx(6)=0.0, ftrnx(7)=0.0, ftrny(6)=0.0, ftrny(7)=0.0, ftrnz(6)=0.0, ftrnz(7)=0.0, scr2reg(6)=991.9745, scr2reg(7)=991.9745, fioh(8)=1, scr2reg(8)=991.9745, fioh(9)=1, fioh(10)=1, fioh(11)=1, fioh(12)=1, fioh(13)=1, fioh(14)=1, fioh(15)=1, fioh(16)=1, fioh(17)=1, scr2reg(9)=991.9745, scr2reg(10)=991.9745, scr2reg(11)=991.9745, scr2reg(12)=991.9745, scr2reg(13)=991.9745, scr2reg(14)=991.9745, scr2reg(15)=991.9745, scr2reg(16)=991.9745, scr2reg(17)=991.9745, fioh(18)=1, scr2reg(18)=991.9745, ui=0.13, fxl(8)=1.5, fxl(9)=1.7, fxh(8)=1.7, fxh(9)=1.9, fzh(8)=0.33, fzh(9)=0.28, fmagn(8)=1.0, fmagn(9)=1.0, fmagnx(8)=1.0, fmagnx(9)=1.0, fmagny(8)=1.0, fmagny(9)=1.0, fmagnz(8)=1.0, fmagnz(9)=1.0, frotx(8)=0.0, frotx(9)=0.0, froty(8)=0.0, froty(9)=0.0, frotz(8)=0.0, frotz(9)=0.0, ftrnx(8)=0.0, ftrnx(9)=0.0, ftrny(8)=0.0, ftrny(9)=0.0, ftrnz(8)=0.0, ftrnz(9)=0.0, $end $bf $end $temp $end $motn $end $grafic anmtyp(1)='f', anmtyp(2)='p', anmtyp(3)='vel', anmtyp(4)='dpth', anmtyp(5)='scour1', $end &HEADER PROJECT='Experiment_VMDon_lotok_tests_coarse08-12', / $parts $end Documentation: general comments, background, expectations, etc.

bojiezhang July 9, 2010 06:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghirghidov (Post 266541)
Dear bojiezhang.

Just have it. :-)

Title This is a sample input file $xput remark='units are ...', twfin=500., itb=1, gz=-9.81, ifvisc=1, ifvis=4, ipdis=1, idpth=1, apltdt=0.1, pltdt=25., delt=0.000001, ifpk=3, ifrho=1, $end $limits $end $props rhof=1000., rhofs=917., thexf1=0.00018, cv1=4182., cvs1=2100., pofl1=0., thc1=0.597, thcs1=2.215, clht1=3.35e+05, ts1=273., tl1=273., tniyam=-1., tsdrg=1., mu1=0.001, muc00=0., muc0=1., muc1=0., muc2=0., muc3=0., mutmp1=0., mutmp2=0., mutmp3=1., muthk=0., muthn0=0., muthn1=0., cangle=90., sigma=0.073, csigma=0., rf2=2.87e+06, tmelt=0., teut=0., ceut=0., cexf1=0., cstar=0., dratio=0., pcoef=0., fluid1='Water at 20 C', units='SI', $end $scalar scrang=35., scrcrt=0.055, scrdia=0.001, scrfco=.15, scrfcr=0.35, scrrho=2605., iscour1=1, scralp=0.1, scrdrg=1., $end $bcdata wl=5, wr=5, wb=2, flhtlt(1)=0.40, flhtrt(1)=0.3989, $end $mesh nxcelt=600, px(2)=2.998, nycelt=15, nzcelt=44, pz(2)=0.505, px(1)=0.002, py(1)=0.02, py(2)=0.17, pz(1)=0.285, $end $obs avrck=-3.1, nobs=1, rough(1)=0.0002, iob(1)=1, igen(1)=3, fstl(1)='lotok.stl', magn(1)=0.001, trnz(1)=0.265, $end $fl nfls=9, fioh(1)=1, fioh(2)=1, fioh(3)=1, fxl(2)=1.12, fxh(2)=1.125, fzh(1)=.3989, fzh(2)=.29567, fmagn(1)=1.0, fmagn(2)=1.0, fmagnx(1)=1.0, fmagnx(2)=1.0, fmagny(1)=1.0, fmagny(2)=1.0, fmagnz(1)=1.0, fmagnz(2)=1.0, frotx(1)=0.0, frotx(2)=0.0, froty(1)=0.0, froty(2)=0.0, frotz(1)=0.0, frotz(2)=0.0, ftrnx(1)=0.0, ftrnx(2)=0.0, ftrny(1)=0.0, ftrny(2)=0.0, ftrnz(1)=0.0, ftrnz(2)=0.0, fxl(3)=1.25, fxh(3)=1.3, fzh(3)=.30605, fmagn(3)=1.0, fmagnx(3)=1.0, fmagny(3)=1.0, fmagnz(3)=1.0, frotx(3)=0.0, froty(3)=0.0, frotz(3)=0.0, ftrnx(3)=0.0, ftrny(3)=0.0, ftrnz(3)=0.0, scr2reg(3)=991.9745, fioh(4)=1, fxl(4)=1.3, fxh(4)=1.35, fzh(4)=.315565, fmagn(4)=1.0, fmagnx(4)=1.0, fmagny(4)=1.0, fmagnz(4)=1.0, frotx(4)=0.0, froty(4)=0.0, frotz(4)=0.0, ftrnx(4)=0.0, ftrny(4)=0.0, ftrnz(4)=0.0, fioh(5)=1, fxl(5)=1.35, fxh(5)=1.40, fzh(5)=.327085, fmagn(5)=1.0, fmagnx(5)=1.0, fmagny(5)=1.0, fmagnz(5)=1.0, frotx(5)=0.0, froty(5)=0.0, frotz(5)=0.0, ftrnx(5)=0.0, ftrny(5)=0.0, ftrnz(5)=0.0, scr2reg(2)=991.9745, scr2reg(4)=991.9745, scr2reg(5)=991.9745, fioh(6)=1, fioh(7)=1, fxl(6)=1.40, fxl(7)=1.45, fxh(6)=1.45, fxh(7)=1.5, fzh(6)=.3314, fzh(7)=.33213, fmagn(6)=1.0, fmagn(7)=1.0, fmagnx(6)=1.0, fmagnx(7)=1.0, fmagny(6)=1.0, fmagny(7)=1.0, fmagnz(6)=1.0, fmagnz(7)=1.0, frotx(6)=0.0, frotx(7)=0.0, froty(6)=0.0, froty(7)=0.0, frotz(6)=0.0, frotz(7)=0.0, ftrnx(6)=0.0, ftrnx(7)=0.0, ftrny(6)=0.0, ftrny(7)=0.0, ftrnz(6)=0.0, ftrnz(7)=0.0, scr2reg(6)=991.9745, scr2reg(7)=991.9745, fioh(8)=1, scr2reg(8)=991.9745, fioh(9)=1, fioh(10)=1, fioh(11)=1, fioh(12)=1, fioh(13)=1, fioh(14)=1, fioh(15)=1, fioh(16)=1, fioh(17)=1, scr2reg(9)=991.9745, scr2reg(10)=991.9745, scr2reg(11)=991.9745, scr2reg(12)=991.9745, scr2reg(13)=991.9745, scr2reg(14)=991.9745, scr2reg(15)=991.9745, scr2reg(16)=991.9745, scr2reg(17)=991.9745, fioh(18)=1, scr2reg(18)=991.9745, ui=0.13, fxl(8)=1.5, fxl(9)=1.7, fxh(8)=1.7, fxh(9)=1.9, fzh(8)=0.33, fzh(9)=0.28, fmagn(8)=1.0, fmagn(9)=1.0, fmagnx(8)=1.0, fmagnx(9)=1.0, fmagny(8)=1.0, fmagny(9)=1.0, fmagnz(8)=1.0, fmagnz(9)=1.0, frotx(8)=0.0, frotx(9)=0.0, froty(8)=0.0, froty(9)=0.0, frotz(8)=0.0, frotz(9)=0.0, ftrnx(8)=0.0, ftrnx(9)=0.0, ftrny(8)=0.0, ftrny(9)=0.0, ftrnz(8)=0.0, ftrnz(9)=0.0, $end $bf $end $temp $end $motn $end $grafic anmtyp(1)='f', anmtyp(2)='p', anmtyp(3)='vel', anmtyp(4)='dpth', anmtyp(5)='scour1', $end &HEADER PROJECT='Experiment_VMDon_lotok_tests_coarse08-12', / $parts $end Documentation: general comments, background, expectations, etc.

Dear Ghirghidov:
Thank you very much! I will try it soon! My email is 2006woxingzhang@sina.com ,I want to get in touch with you further! If convinient, please send me component for the prepin together!

Ghirghidov July 9, 2010 06:42

Dear bojiezhang.

You may not be fast. I will be at vacation during 3 weeks. :-)

Regards.

bojiezhang August 5, 2010 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghirghidov (Post 266564)
Dear bojiezhang.

You may not be fast. I will be at vacation during 3 weeks. :-)

Regards.

Dear Ghirghidov:
I have used the same sediment parameters and the same intial condition as you, but the sediment was scoured at the begining, I don't know why?I hope you can send me more prepins,my email is 2006woxingzhang@sina.com, If possible, can you tell me how you set the parameters? Thank you very much!
bojiezhang
2010-8-5

Ghirghidov August 5, 2010 08:38

I sent you my parameters so I have no additional things. I can send you parameters for fine sand (prepin also) but I'm affraid you will not get anything new from there.

Regards.

river80 August 21, 2010 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghirghidov (Post 266541)
Dear bojiezhang.

Just have it. :-)

Title This is a sample input file $xput remark='units are ...', twfin=500., itb=1, gz=-9.81, ifvisc=1, ifvis=4, ipdis=1, idpth=1, apltdt=0.1, pltdt=25., delt=0.000001, ifpk=3, ifrho=1, $end $limits $end $props rhof=1000., rhofs=917., thexf1=0.00018, cv1=4182., cvs1=2100., pofl1=0., thc1=0.597, thcs1=2.215, clht1=3.35e+05, ts1=273., tl1=273., tniyam=-1., tsdrg=1., mu1=0.001, muc00=0., muc0=1., muc1=0., muc2=0., muc3=0., mutmp1=0., mutmp2=0., mutmp3=1., muthk=0., muthn0=0., muthn1=0., cangle=90., sigma=0.073, csigma=0., rf2=2.87e+06, tmelt=0., teut=0., ceut=0., cexf1=0., cstar=0., dratio=0., pcoef=0., fluid1='Water at 20 C', units='SI', $end $scalar scrang=35., scrcrt=0.055, scrdia=0.001, scrfco=.15, scrfcr=0.35, scrrho=2605., iscour1=1, scralp=0.1, scrdrg=1., $end $bcdata wl=5, wr=5, wb=2, flhtlt(1)=0.40, flhtrt(1)=0.3989, $end $mesh nxcelt=600, px(2)=2.998, nycelt=15, nzcelt=44, pz(2)=0.505, px(1)=0.002, py(1)=0.02, py(2)=0.17, pz(1)=0.285, $end $obs avrck=-3.1, nobs=1, rough(1)=0.0002, iob(1)=1, igen(1)=3, fstl(1)='lotok.stl', magn(1)=0.001, trnz(1)=0.265, $end $fl nfls=9, fioh(1)=1, fioh(2)=1, fioh(3)=1, fxl(2)=1.12, fxh(2)=1.125, fzh(1)=.3989, fzh(2)=.29567, fmagn(1)=1.0, fmagn(2)=1.0, fmagnx(1)=1.0, fmagnx(2)=1.0, fmagny(1)=1.0, fmagny(2)=1.0, fmagnz(1)=1.0, fmagnz(2)=1.0, frotx(1)=0.0, frotx(2)=0.0, froty(1)=0.0, froty(2)=0.0, frotz(1)=0.0, frotz(2)=0.0, ftrnx(1)=0.0, ftrnx(2)=0.0, ftrny(1)=0.0, ftrny(2)=0.0, ftrnz(1)=0.0, ftrnz(2)=0.0, fxl(3)=1.25, fxh(3)=1.3, fzh(3)=.30605, fmagn(3)=1.0, fmagnx(3)=1.0, fmagny(3)=1.0, fmagnz(3)=1.0, frotx(3)=0.0, froty(3)=0.0, frotz(3)=0.0, ftrnx(3)=0.0, ftrny(3)=0.0, ftrnz(3)=0.0, scr2reg(3)=991.9745, fioh(4)=1, fxl(4)=1.3, fxh(4)=1.35, fzh(4)=.315565, fmagn(4)=1.0, fmagnx(4)=1.0, fmagny(4)=1.0, fmagnz(4)=1.0, frotx(4)=0.0, froty(4)=0.0, frotz(4)=0.0, ftrnx(4)=0.0, ftrny(4)=0.0, ftrnz(4)=0.0, fioh(5)=1, fxl(5)=1.35, fxh(5)=1.40, fzh(5)=.327085, fmagn(5)=1.0, fmagnx(5)=1.0, fmagny(5)=1.0, fmagnz(5)=1.0, frotx(5)=0.0, froty(5)=0.0, frotz(5)=0.0, ftrnx(5)=0.0, ftrny(5)=0.0, ftrnz(5)=0.0, scr2reg(2)=991.9745, scr2reg(4)=991.9745, scr2reg(5)=991.9745, fioh(6)=1, fioh(7)=1, fxl(6)=1.40, fxl(7)=1.45, fxh(6)=1.45, fxh(7)=1.5, fzh(6)=.3314, fzh(7)=.33213, fmagn(6)=1.0, fmagn(7)=1.0, fmagnx(6)=1.0, fmagnx(7)=1.0, fmagny(6)=1.0, fmagny(7)=1.0, fmagnz(6)=1.0, fmagnz(7)=1.0, frotx(6)=0.0, frotx(7)=0.0, froty(6)=0.0, froty(7)=0.0, frotz(6)=0.0, frotz(7)=0.0, ftrnx(6)=0.0, ftrnx(7)=0.0, ftrny(6)=0.0, ftrny(7)=0.0, ftrnz(6)=0.0, ftrnz(7)=0.0, scr2reg(6)=991.9745, scr2reg(7)=991.9745, fioh(8)=1, scr2reg(8)=991.9745, fioh(9)=1, fioh(10)=1, fioh(11)=1, fioh(12)=1, fioh(13)=1, fioh(14)=1, fioh(15)=1, fioh(16)=1, fioh(17)=1, scr2reg(9)=991.9745, scr2reg(10)=991.9745, scr2reg(11)=991.9745, scr2reg(12)=991.9745, scr2reg(13)=991.9745, scr2reg(14)=991.9745, scr2reg(15)=991.9745, scr2reg(16)=991.9745, scr2reg(17)=991.9745, fioh(18)=1, scr2reg(18)=991.9745, ui=0.13, fxl(8)=1.5, fxl(9)=1.7, fxh(8)=1.7, fxh(9)=1.9, fzh(8)=0.33, fzh(9)=0.28, fmagn(8)=1.0, fmagn(9)=1.0, fmagnx(8)=1.0, fmagnx(9)=1.0, fmagny(8)=1.0, fmagny(9)=1.0, fmagnz(8)=1.0, fmagnz(9)=1.0, frotx(8)=0.0, frotx(9)=0.0, froty(8)=0.0, froty(9)=0.0, frotz(8)=0.0, frotz(9)=0.0, ftrnx(8)=0.0, ftrnx(9)=0.0, ftrny(8)=0.0, ftrny(9)=0.0, ftrnz(8)=0.0, ftrnz(9)=0.0, $end $bf $end $temp $end $motn $end $grafic anmtyp(1)='f', anmtyp(2)='p', anmtyp(3)='vel', anmtyp(4)='dpth', anmtyp(5)='scour1', $end &HEADER PROJECT='Experiment_VMDon_lotok_tests_coarse08-12', / $parts $end Documentation: general comments, background, expectations, etc.

Hi Dear
i want use from this, but when add it in flow 3d. then comes this error:
("lotock.stl" cannot be opened)

help me
thanks.:)

Ghirghidov August 23, 2010 02:48

Dear river80,

lotok.stl is just solid object. You could delete it or draw it by yourself. boundary conditions will not be changed.

Regards.

river80 August 27, 2010 10:46

Hi Dear Ghirghidov,
can u send me your "lotok.stl" file
thanks a lot.
i have best wish for u.:)

Ghirghidov August 30, 2010 10:14

Dear river80,

Sure I can send it you. please e-mail me to ardgir@mail.ru.

Regards.

mamadnamaie November 26, 2010 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghirghidov (Post 273366)
Dear river80,

Sure I can send it you. please e-mail me to ardgir@mail.ru.

Regards.

hi can u please say how i should add it in flow 3d?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12.