CFD Online Discussion Forums

CFD Online Discussion Forums (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/)
-   FLUENT (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/fluent/)
-   -   help needed : 2d water flow in heated pipe (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/fluent/100554-help-needed-2d-water-flow-heated-pipe.html)

abuabdellah.albatal April 26, 2012 23:28

help needed : 2d water flow in heated pipe
 
i want any help about problem we took in exam
the problem is
pipe
length 3m
diameter 2.54 cm
its temperature 80c

water
velocity at the inlet 2.5 cm/sec
temperature 60c

the doctor wants us create the mesh on pointwise and solve it on fluent

any help will be totally appreciated



thank you in advance

LuckyTran April 27, 2012 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by abuabdellah.albatal (Post 357335)
the doctor wants us create the mesh on pointwise and solve it on fluent

1) the "doctor" told you what to do already, mesh it, solve it. so go.
2) do your own work

felicemastronzo April 27, 2012 04:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by abuabdellah.albatal (Post 357335)
i want any help about problem we took in exam
the problem is
pipe
length 3m
diameter 2.54 cm
its temperature 80c

water
velocity at the inlet 2.5 cm/sec
temperature 60c

the doctor wants us create the mesh on pointwise and solve it on fluent

any help will be totally appreciated



thank you in advance

There is a fluent tutorial that is exact your problem... !
F

abuabdellah.albatal April 27, 2012 09:29

i hope i could do it
 
LuckyTran really i hope i can do it
the problem that i am totally newbie for all of this
so many thanks for your help !!!

felicemastronzo many thanks really, i appreciate your reply

you said that "There is a fluent tutorial that is exact your problem"

can you tell me where can i find it ?

many thanks .. :)

A7A April 28, 2012 03:09

Hi,

There is a tutorial that is similar to your problem on this site :

https://confluence.cornell.edu/displ...ced+Convection


I hope that this tutorial is useful to you.

abuabdellah.albatal May 2, 2012 13:44

thank you
 
thank you
i will see what i can do

felicemastronzo May 4, 2012 03:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by abuabdellah.albatal (Post 357482)
LuckyTran really i hope i can do it
the problem that i am totally newbie for all of this
so many thanks for your help !!!

felicemastronzo many thanks really, i appreciate your reply

you said that "There is a fluent tutorial that is exact your problem"

can you tell me where can i find it ?

many thanks .. :)

You can find it here
http://hpce.iitm.ac.in/website//Manu...pdf/tg/pdf.htm

F


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26.