help: wave making resistance on submerged sphere
I'm trying to simulate a 3D free surface flow around a sphere. because its first time that i work on free surface problem in fluent or any other cfd programs, please help me about that problem!
these are my questions:
1. what's the domain(height,weight,width as a function of sphere diameter) in this case
2. Boundary conditions of domain
3. turbulence properties
4. in which reynolds number we have to use turbulent and which one we have to use laminar?
5. steady or unsteady? implicit or explicit
6. some paper and articles about this problem to validate the result like Cd, wave making resistance and some other data.
i'm in force, please help me as soon as you can my friends.
thanks for your attentions and sorry for my bad English.
friends please help, is there any body here worked on free surface problem b4?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:44.|