CFD Online Discussion Forums

CFD Online Discussion Forums (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/)
-   FLUENT (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/fluent/)
-   -   modeling a pressure swirl nozzle spray (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/fluent/114242-modeling-pressure-swirl-nozzle-spray.html)

TanjuErgen March 7, 2013 11:03

modeling a pressure swirl nozzle spray
 
Hi Everyone...

I need help with modelling a pressure swirl nozzle.
I have been trying by myself for a long time but i couldnt yet.
I have an example and results, i am trying to achieve similar result with a proper setup in fluent.

Thanks

Tanju Ergen

taxalian March 9, 2013 06:26

Hi Tanju,
Can you tell me the problem description and what kind of geometry/mesh including boundary condition you are using.


May be i can help.

thanks and regards,
SU2 user.

TanjuErgen March 12, 2013 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by taxalian (Post 412692)
Hi Tanju,
Can you tell me the problem description and what kind of geometry/mesh including boundary condition you are using.


May be i can help.

thanks and regards,
SU2 user.

Hello..

in this file i explained the problem with pictures and everything.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/66903014/sw...%20nozzle.docx

I hope it will be enough

Thanks already

kahramanmeh March 1, 2015 14:14

Dear Tanju,

I can help you about this:D

Just find me in school :D:D:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TanjuErgen (Post 412320)
Hi Everyone...

I need help with modelling a pressure swirl nozzle.
I have been trying by myself for a long time but i couldnt yet.
I have an example and results, i am trying to achieve similar result with a proper setup in fluent.

Thanks

Tanju Ergen


Hellscream October 12, 2015 03:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahramanmeh (Post 533880)
Dear Tanju,

I can help you about this:D

Just find me in school :D:D:)


Hi everyone i need this model for my thesis.

_______________

Moderator note: Removed text that was in Turkish. Google Translate gave the idea the question was something about "models for analysis of water spraying".


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:43.