Cdat file corrupted in cfd-post
here is my problem, i'm simulating a transient flow. for every timestep, i export the temperature profile in a cfd-post compatible file. i end up with a mass of file from 0 to 200 (when i ask for 200 time step.). back in CFD-POST, when creating a video, i always end up with 20 corrupted data out of 200. when trying to solve the problem, i noticed that in fluent, when i check ASCII instead of binary, the problem disappears, except that i end up with larger files (270Mo compared to 90Mo). this is definitely Fluent's fault, i was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing.
I'm aware of other method to create videos... i wanna solve the problem for this method...
thanks a lot
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:00.|