|September 16, 2013, 14:36||
3d Cylinder external flow ansys fluent 14
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 8Rep Power: 5
i'm new to Fluent. recently i got one cfd problem from my guide. the dead line is friday, Please help ..
The Problem is very simple.
* a 3d cylinder of any diameter
* external flow over the cylinder with a given velocity
* Find the drag coefficient
* the dimensions and properties like viscosity can be assumed.
what i have done
* i already created a cylinder wall enclosed in a box.
What i Need is
* couldn't create a fine mesh near the cyinder wall
* i don't now which solver should be used.
Please help me. by providing specific tutorials or any advice. as soon as possible.since i don't have enough time to the dead line.
|3 dimensional, 3d cylinder, mesh 3d|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FLuent simulation of taylor couette flow of concentric cylinder geometry.||rshbhb||FLUENT||53||November 5, 2014 20:07|
|Split boundary zone in FLUENT for mass flow||eishinsnsayshin||FLUENT||1||January 18, 2013 14:43|
|how to give swirl flow in 3D cylinder by using fluent 6.3||shivampm||FLUENT||3||June 3, 2012 19:54|
|What the differences flow equation of Fluent 6.3 and Fluent 12.1||opehterinar81||FLUENT||0||August 19, 2011 11:55|
|few quesions on ANSYS ICEMCFD and FLUENT||Prakash.Paudel||ANSYS||0||August 12, 2010 12:07|