|October 19, 2013, 02:43||
Errors with AMG solver
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 9Rep Power: 3
I am carrying out the CFD model of hydrogen absorption reactor. The short decription of my case is described as follows:
- My model is: pressure based, axisymmetric.
- There are 3 cellzones in my case including: porous zone (to be filled with porous material), water zone and solid zone;
- Hydrogen gas is fed to the porous zone with velocity of about 1m/s and temperature of 300K;
- Because there is an reaction between porous material and hydrogen gas, I have to use UDF to describe the reaction rate and heat release (the source code is attached below);
- Liquid water is fed to water zone with velocity of 1m/s and temperature of 288K. Liquid water is responsible for absorbing heat release from the reaction inside the porous zone;
- The parameters of porous zone is declared in Cellzone condition/Porous/ Porous zone.
The problem is:
When I tried to run the model, I get the error message immediately: “Error: Divergence detected in AMG solver: x-momentum”. I tried to reduce the under – relaxation factors, refine the mesh, but it still doesn’t work.. I found that there are some problems in the UDF DEFINE_SOURCE(mass_src, cell, thread, dS, eqn), but I do not know exactly what it is and how to fix!
Because I’m quite new to modeling by Fluent, so I would like to show my model and hope that you can help me or give me some suggestions.
Thank you so much
PS: UDF source code
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Divergence detected in AMG solver: temperature||otubaba||FLUENT||7||October 29, 2013 09:39|
|Error: Divergence detected in AMG solver: x-momentum||lucabiagioni||FLUENT||3||October 4, 2013 13:02|
|Convergence moving mesh||lr103476||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||30||November 19, 2007 15:09|
|IcoFoam parallel woes||msrinath80||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||9||July 22, 2007 02:58|
|Could anybody help me see this error and give help||liugx212||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||3||January 4, 2006 19:07|