Multiphase modelling using Fluent VOF
Hi everyone, I'm trying to simulate the flow around ship and I use multiphase flow VOF in FLUENT for analize this type of problem.
At first I have realized the mesh in Gambit.
My problem is how to set the parameters in Fluent 14.
I did the follow commands but you can see the results in figure....
1) import the gambit mesh
2) set a steady solver
3) set the VOF model - two phases - implicit scheme
4) set the model viscous k-epsilon (2eq)
5) define materials
6) define phases
7) define operating conditions (fig) - gravity - and specified operating density
8) I set the position of the water when the simulation start (adapt region)
9) Solution methods
Pressure-velocity coupling: coupled
coupled with volume fractions
Gradient:Least Squares cell based
Pressure: body force weighted
Momentum: first order upwind
Volume Fraction: first order upwind
10) Initialize solution from all zones
The problem is about the interface how you can see in the figure.
What can I do?? What type of setting is required??
thanks a lot Sanit
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:24.|