|June 19, 2014, 05:56||
Sunction & Oscillation boundary conditions
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2Rep Power: 0
I'm very new to the ANSYS Fluent and currently doing the simulation for the boundary layer control with flow over airfoil , hump + slot.
How do I define the slot Boundary condition for
- suction with constant mass flow rate
- oscillating case with frequency and peak velocity
So far, here are the things that I wanna discuss
- I try to use mass-flow-inlet BC and define the mass flow, but FLUENT don't allow me to input the negative mass flow for suction case
- Should I use the velocity-inlet BC and do some math to find the velocity from the mass flow rate that I need? Since it allow me to input negative velocity
- Or using the pressure-inlet BC ?
- Are there any links, manual, files related to this study please let me know so that I'll go for it.
Thank you for your reply
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|sliding mesh problem in CFX||Saima||CFX||45||September 22, 2015 10:53|
|Question about heat transfer coefficient setting for CFX||Anna Tian||CFX||1||June 16, 2013 06:28|
|boundary conditions and mesh exporting||vaina74||Open Source Meshers: Gmsh, Netgen, CGNS, ...||2||May 27, 2010 09:38|
|Trimmed cell and embedded refinement mesh conversion issues||michele||OpenFOAM Other Meshers: ICEM, Star, Ansys, Pointwise, GridPro, Ansa, ...||2||July 15, 2005 04:15|
|Please help with flow around car modelling!||Tudor Miron||CFX||17||March 19, 2004 20:23|