Reaction rate model
hello,can i modify the surface reaction rate model and add some source terms on it in discrete phase modeling? if can and how to do?
Re: Reaction rate model
1) Particle reaction(in general, combustion) :
- Particle Heating, say law 1
- Devolatilization(part of particle converts to gaseous fuel), say law 4
- Char combustion, say law 5
- Inert(ash) cooling or heating, say law 6
2) Droplet reaction(in general, combustion) :
- Droplet heating, say law 1
- Droplet vaporization, say law 2
- Droplet boiling, say law 3
The above law number is based on Fluent 4.x.
I have experience for making another law by using 'User Subroutine' with Fluent 4.x. And my friend says that it can be possible by making UDF for version 5.x and above. I do not have experience with UDF for another reaction. But conceptually, I think that you can combine,
1st step : your law by UDF, where solid converts to the liquid
2nd step : law 1
3rd step : law 2
4th step : law 3
I know that this reply is not enough, but hoping good luck with you.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:59.|