3D Bend Creation
Hi !!! i am new to Gambit as well as fluent. i want to create a U-tube. In what way i can create . can anyone suggest me the method that i have to follow. thanks in advance..
Re: 3D Bend Creation
I think you can create the U by sweeping a circular surface and then adding the two straight pipes, as follows:
1) Create a circumference having the same radius of the pipe, having its center in the origin of axis.
2) Create an arc of 180° uniting the centers of the two cylinders. You can create the center of the second cylinder by making a vertex.
3) Sweep the circumference along the arc.
4) Create the first pipe using the cylinder tool.
5) Copy it translating it on the free base of the U.
8) Unite the three blocks you have.
Maybe it's not the best solution, but it should work.
dude but sweep along the arc z not possible .. i tried
can u tell any better way to draw 3D U - tube
create the path (U) with curves
Then merge all the curves for getting one edge.
Create your surface section, and place the edge at the center of your section.
Finally sweep face with this edge.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:10.|