Boundary condition for ventilation problem
Iam working as a Professor in an engineering college. so far i had published many papers in national and international conference in the topic of flow analysis in pump using ANSYS. now i am analysing the ventilation in room. the ventilation is purely based natural type. Please suggest the possible boundary condtions for the domain. my doubts are as follows:
1. The atmospheric air is existing outside the room. if i give atmopheric pressure for the window inlet,then how i have to calculate total pressure.
2. What about the heat generation from the floor. if the heat generation value for a human body is 120 w/m2.then what is heat generation value i have to give for the total floor if four occupants are present.
3.If possible please give any tutorial for solving the flow problem in room .
I am eagerly waiting for your reply.
Re: Boundary condition for ventilation problem
1. Give atmospheric pressure for inlet boundary, FLUENT will calculate total pressure automatically based on model height and air density.
2. You will have to assume a surface area for the human body. A cylinder of 5 ft high by 2.5 ft diameter is close.
3. Nothing I have seen in the FLUENT manuals.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39.|