my simulation is about supersonic flow (Mach=2) around a launcher vehicle model tested in wind tunnel.
My goal is match computational results with experimental ones. I have tested some structured meshes (from Gambit); the Cp is quite the same, but the skin-friction coefficient is very different and that make the Fluent Cd far from wind tunnel data (I think...)
I have used standard 1st order k-e turbulence model, with standard wall function (y+ < 80 for my boundary) and CFL=0.2.
I have changed mesh, CFL, wall funcion, but no good results.
Moreover, when I use 2nd K-e model, the result is worse than the 1st order one!
Thank you in advance,
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:04.|