UDFs - Population balance model
I am using the population balance module of Fluent 6.3 version.I am using the macro DEFINE_PB_BREAK_UP_RATE to define my own particle breakage kernel.
There are seven arguments to DEFINE_PB_BREAK_UP_RATE:name, cell, thread, d 1, d 2,freq, and pdf. d 1, d 2, freq, and pdf are variables that are passed by the FLUENT solver.
I would like to print out the values of d 1 and *freq and *pdf.How can I do this? Can anyone help me with this?
Re: UDFs - Population balance model
Hello, Store it in the UDM. User defined Memory. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I want run population balance method in fluent. i am new user to it could please send if you have any tutorial cases
I am reading the manual of PBM now. Then, can I ask you some questions?
1. I used a 2D fluidised bed model to calculate the PBM in fluent. In my model, there is a velocity inlet and a pressure outlet. I choosed the QMOM method for example. when setting initial condition of moments, I should set for both inlet and outpet, or just inlet should be ok?
2. After simulation, how to check the result of the moments? In Report>moment/number density?
3. Did you solve the population balance equation by writing code by yourself?
Thank you and best wishes
I am not sure whether i am right or not but what i will tell you what i did
1. I have set at inlet only
2. i too did the same, that is where it is confusing how to get the number concentration is not clear?. my application coagulation of aerosols
3. i have utilized fluent add-on
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:55.|