CFD Online Discussion Forums

CFD Online Discussion Forums (
-   FLUENT (
-   -   interpret or compile an UDF (emergency) (

Lotfi August 22, 2007 11:29

interpret or compile an UDF (emergency)
hi all, I am traing to simulate a flow with evaporation, so I hav write an UDF to calculate the masse transfert betwin phase 1 and 2, in the mixture model, the probleme is that if I use the interpreted methode to hook it, that go right but I get a fatal errore messege when I start the iteration, and if it with the compile method, the UDF is compiled withe no probleme but it impossibole to load it (error messege : 1 fichier(s) copi‚(s).

1 fichier(s) copi‚(s). (system "copy D:\Fluent.Inc\fluent6.3.26\src\makefile_nt.udf libudf\ntx86\2d\makefile")

1 fichier(s) copi‚(s). (chdir "libudf")() (chdir "ntx86\2d")() liq_gas_source-p_clap.c # Generating udf_names.c because of makefile liq_gas_source-p_clap.obj udf_names.c udf_names.c(7) : error C2059: syntax error : '}' udf_names.c(8) : warning C4034: sizeof returns 0

Done. "C:/Documents and Settings/Administrateur/Bureau"

Opening library "libudf"... Error: open_udf_library: Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.

Error Object: ()) so if you have an idea about the problem please help I am realy in need of this help please

Pedro ROS August 26, 2007 12:58

Re: interpret or compile an UDF (emergency)
error C2059: syntax error : '}' udf_names.c(8) : warning C4034: sizeof returns 0

By this, it seems there are extra spaces or other errors on your C++ code of the UDF, therefore the library is not well created, so it cannot be loaded. Tips to find the error: enter commentaries on the code of your UDF; Try to rewrite the UDF as simple as possible. Check and erase spaces in between the MACRO name and the parenthesis ...good luck