CFD Online Discussion Forums

CFD Online Discussion Forums (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/)
-   FLUENT (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/fluent/)
-   -   outflow BC for multiphase system (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/fluent/48623-outflow-bc-multiphase-system.html)

Kushagra June 27, 2008 14:40

outflow BC for multiphase system
 
Hi, I have a multiphase system with one intet and two outlets (OUTLET-1 and OUTLET-2).

I want to specify that the 15% of the volume flow rate exits from OUTLET-1 and the remaining 85% exits from OUTLET-2.

What type of boundary conditions should I use? I do not know the pressue before hand. FLUENT manual says that the outflow (mass spilit) BC can not be used with multiphase flows.

Please suggest,

Thanks, Kushagra



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50.