good questions to clarify something
some questionary condition when i setting up fluent BC&solver setting;
1. opearting pessure is for instance 1 bar. so gauge pressure for atmospheric pressure will be "0" for pressure BC, is it ok? and absolute pressure will be 1 bar also for this condition.
2. are the pressure and temperature in ideal gas eqn. total absolute property (static+dynamic+operating) ?
3. in continuity equation massflux=rou*Vel, is rou static property?
4. what is the solution for the warning such as "the mesh contains very high aspect ratio...please inspect wall cell distance" when reading the mesh in Fluent. I started the first raw of BC from the wall as 0.001 mm in order to have y plus value less than 1 ; so should i increase the distance from wall
i've read relatep topics, however i'd like to check my understanding again with your experience due to questionary answers in topics.
1. yes, absolute pressure =operating pressure +gauge pressure.
3. I think rou is instant property
4. I am also confronting the problem. yes, I think the reason is the skew grids near the wall
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13.|