|July 5, 2009, 07:01||
good questions to clarify something
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2Rep Power: 0
some questionary condition when i setting up fluent BC&solver setting;
1. opearting pessure is for instance 1 bar. so gauge pressure for atmospheric pressure will be "0" for pressure BC, is it ok? and absolute pressure will be 1 bar also for this condition.
2. are the pressure and temperature in ideal gas eqn. total absolute property (static+dynamic+operating) ?
3. in continuity equation massflux=rou*Vel, is rou static property?
4. what is the solution for the warning such as "the mesh contains very high aspect ratio...please inspect wall cell distance" when reading the mesh in Fluent. I started the first raw of BC from the wall as 0.001 mm in order to have y plus value less than 1 ; so should i increase the distance from wall
i've read relatep topics, however i'd like to check my understanding again with your experience due to questionary answers in topics.
|April 24, 2010, 06:49||
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 11Rep Power: 7
1. yes, absolute pressure =operating pressure +gauge pressure.
3. I think rou is instant property
4. I am also confronting the problem. yes, I think the reason is the skew grids near the wall
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Good book for heat transfer + FEA?||Bren||Main CFD Forum||0||November 24, 2008 20:54|
|PowerFlow users - I have a few questions||paulh||Main CFD Forum||0||August 1, 2006 13:00|
|Good fundamentals book of CFD & computational aero||zaidun||CFX||0||April 13, 2006 22:53|
|CFX bought by Ansys - good or bad?!||Pete||CFX||38||February 21, 2003 08:34|
|Questions about CFD||Lebeau alexandre||Main CFD Forum||1||April 6, 1999 14:23|