Savonius wind turbine
I have to study a wind turbine, so I decide to study first Savonius one. I do a CFD (with Fluent) of Savonius turbine, and I wanna compare results with other experimental or CFD data. Can anyone help me? Results aren't the same of other data that I found on internet.
The mesh is unstructured, I set 2 type of fluid, internal moving fluid, containing the buckets, and external fluid.
• (k- Є) model. with enhanced wall treatments
Solver : Steady, turbulent
• Operating Condition: Atmospheric pressure
• Boundary conditions:
• Inlet : Velocity inlet.
• Sides : Symmetry.
• Blades : Moving Wall.
• Outlet : Pressure Outlet.
• Solution Controls :
• Pressure Velocity Coupling: SIMPLE.
• Under Relaxation Factor: 0.7(Momentum).
• Discretization: Momentum (Second Order
Is my set right or not?Is it right to set "moving mesh" for buckets fluid, and moving wall for blades, even if my solver is steady?
How can I find the best grid ? How can I take into account the misure of y+? (misure that I find is about 6)
Thanks in advance.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:47.|