non premixed tangential fired boiler
I am a student and doing my final year project. I modeled a non premixed tangential coal fired boiler with P1 radiation model. Most of the input is set as default as in FLUENT tutorial of non premixed combustion. I set the superheater platens as porous media. I also set the thermal condition as temperature at the furnace wall with the temperature of 1200K. I'm having a floating point error while iterating.
My questions are:
1) Should i change the scattering coefficient from value of 0? What is the reasonable value for this case?
2) Can I really use P1 radiation while having porous volume in the boiler?
3) Is Discrete Ordinates(DO) radiation model suitable for this full scale boiler?
4) Do anyone has any suggestion where can I change the input?
5) Do anyone have any source on the input parameters to do the simulation on non premixed tangential coal fired boiler?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45.|