|September 17, 2010, 01:20||
Request to provide info for better start in my project
Abdulkadir A Amir
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Surat, Gujarat, India.
Posts: 8Rep Power: 5
Hi friends !
I am working on "Flow induced vibration over in a heat exchanger"
& Need to know required data & information to be collected for same.
Please help me for better start in this direction...
I am new to CFD tools like FLUENT,GAMBIT,CFX..
I am student of MTech thermal Engg.
More Details on project :
- shell & tube heat exchanger
- shell side & tube side fluid is liquid
- CFD tool tobe used in 2D > GAMBIT & Fluent or in case ANSYS CFX.
- How to do the Vibration analisys it ?
- what should the required data input for Analisys from actual heat Hx ?
- How to Validate the model ?
- Is there a need to write any code for it ?
Hope for the best from your side !
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Xwindows crash with paraview save||srinath||OpenFOAM Paraview & paraFoam||1||October 15, 2008 09:37|
|Request to provide information||Sanjay Jain||FLUENT||1||December 31, 2007 05:40|
|OpenFOAM with Cygwin||kitchener||OpenFOAM Installation||6||April 24, 2006 23:09|
|Request LES/DNS info||Adrin Gharakhani||Main CFD Forum||4||August 28, 2000 14:22|
|Lets start the public domain CFD-Project!||Heinz Wilkening||Main CFD Forum||3||March 11, 1999 22:55|