Saving animation of particle tracking
I want to save the animation of particles in the flow that I introduce from a surface. But I get the following error in Fluent:
(ani-monitor-update 5 #t #f)()
(ani-monitor-update 4 #t #f)(dpm-compute-pathlines '(heel2 heel1 upstream3 upstream2 upstream1) "Surface ID" "null" "null" "null" "null" #t #f "none" "" "" -1 -1 #t)
DPM Iteration ....
Error: Cell_Function_Values: unrecognized function: surface-id
Error Object: #f
Can anyone tell me why is this error here? No metafile is saved. My main aim is to run the code on a server using a journal file and getting the output without using graphics window.
Here is what I do before running the iterations:
1. Define an animation by setting a window.
2. Set the filetype as metafile.
3. Choose display type as 'particle track'.
4. Set its properties by choosing "particle variable" and color by "Surface ID" in the appropriate places.
5. Clicking Display button to initialize.
6. Closing all windows except the graphic display window.
I run the iterations. I also get the message:
Advancing DPM injections ....
number tracked = 500, escaped = 0, aborted = 0, trapped = 0, evaporated = 0, incomplete = 0
Flow time = 2.5099001, time step = 25099
1 more time step
This shows me that injection of particles is taking place. But I do not get any update in the graphic display.
Any suggestions friends????
hi did u get any solution? firstname.lastname@example.org
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 13:10.|