Creating a complete model of the axisymmetric
Suddenly, someone will need. Find a solution.
Mirroring the grid in Fluent (build a complete model of the half reflection)
Need to ICEM CFD.
1. Save the finished project Fluent (case file)
2. Read the case file in ICEM CFD (import mesh from Fluent)
3. Render the entire mesh in ICEM CFD
4. Change into the Edit Mesh tab and using the tool Transform Mesh Flips the grid (all without copy) Mirror Mesh.
5. Save and export a grid format Fluent msh
6. In Fluent-e read grid (Read Mesh) with replacement (Replace Mesh). The result is a grid display. Save the case file. Now the two halves assemble a complete model.
7. In Fluent-e add the original model to the resulting: Mesh-> Zone-> Append Case File
8. Next, remove unnecessary BC and glue model.
If someone knows a simpler method - please share experiences.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10.|