Cylinder Radiation with turbulence unsteady transient formulation
I have a doubt and i hope someone can help me. I´ve simulated a turbulent transient flow through a cylinder for Re=10000 using fluent 12.1.
My transient data:
Time steps =30000
My objective is a uv simulation and for that i choose “do” radiation model, and i manage to introduce radiation parameters on cylinder as uv lamp, but i´m with some doubts:
1. Since the flow simulation is currently done, i uncheck the flow, turbulence and energy equations and only let discrete ordinates equation. Is this correct?
2. Should I change inlet, fluid and cylinder temperature?
3. Since i´m trying to see the influence of radiation on a turbulent flow I should run calculation from previous solution or can i reinitialize solution initialization?
4. I´m with doubts regarding timestep length, number and even iterations. There is any law, or even a tutorial?
5. I´ve read fluent radiation schemes, but I can find any tutorial or manual of radiation simulation regard transient flow. If anyone know any please tell me.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:44.|