|April 16, 2011, 02:15||
supersonic combustion cavity flameholder
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2Rep Power: 0
I am doing CFD analysis on Cavity flameholder for a hydrogen fueled scramjet combustor. I have some doubts like:
1) Whether to take material properties default values or should be
changed according to temperature.
2) For the colde flow at Mach 4.5 i have done 11000 iterations even though it is not converging.
3) Actually what should be th pressure outlet conditions.
3) how to proceed for reacting flows how many reactions we have to
4) I have used finite rate eddy dissipation model but there r no H2o fraction produced.
what changes i have to make.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Urgent: Unsteady 3-D supersonic cavity flow||Min-Sung Kang||FLUENT||3||April 6, 2014 09:50|
|A New Solver for Supersonic Combustion||nakul||OpenFOAM||6||March 30, 2014 03:00|
|A New Solver for Supersonic Combustion||nakul||OpenFOAM Announcements from Other Sources||18||February 19, 2013 08:48|
|Supersonic Combustion||Andrew||FLUENT||1||March 16, 2011 07:00|
|Supersonic combustion||Roshanlal||Main CFD Forum||8||March 16, 2011 06:52|