CFD Online Discussion Forums

CFD Online Discussion Forums (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/)
-   Main CFD Forum (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/main/)
-   -   Unstructured Mesh for Cavity (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/main/105760-unstructured-mesh-cavity.html)

saeedjack August 8, 2012 10:42

need for help
 
hi
Thanks alot

truffaldino August 9, 2012 04:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by saeedjack (Post 376037)
Hi,
I'm strongly looking for a code for unstructured meshing for a cavity, and i'll be so grateful if anyone can help me.
BR,
Saeed

I have written recently 2D unstructured mesher in f95. Are you looking for something like this?

saeedjack August 9, 2012 06:51

Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by truffaldino (Post 376148)
I have written recently 2D unstructured mesher in f95. Are you looking for something like this?

Hi,
Yes, it'll help me so much. I'd be so thankful if you can send it to me.
Bests

truffaldino August 9, 2012 08:25

I have just placed mesher and example input files on my blog. You can downloat them now.

saeedjack August 9, 2012 08:41

reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by truffaldino (Post 376200)
I have just placed mesher and example input files on my blog. You can downloat them now.

sorry, but I couldn't find your blog. It isn't included in your profile.

truffaldino August 9, 2012 09:26

5 Attachment(s)
Here it is:

This is 2D unstructured mesher.

tri_mesh.f90 is a mesher and the rest are input files

Example 1: Cavity flow driven by upper cavity wall

file: cavity_bc.txt

Example 2: flow past NACA 0012 airfoil

files: NACA0012_bc.txt - airfoil
wt_bc.txt - wind tunnel
wake_bc.txt -wake

Description of the program is placed in the header of tri_mesh.f90

saeedjack August 9, 2012 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by truffaldino (Post 376220)
Here it is:

This is 2D unstructured mesher.

tri_mesh.f90 is a mesher and the rest are input files

Example 1: Cavity flow driven by upper cavity wall

file: cavity_bc.txt

Example 2: flow past NACA 0012 airfoil

files: NACA0012_bc.txt - airfoil
wt_bc.txt - wind tunnel
wake_bc.txt -wake


Description of the program is placed in the header of tri_mesh.f90


Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help. I've downloaded the whole codes. I'm sure they'll be so useful. Now would you please remove them, in order not to be found by my professor, as a cheat!?!:p

saeedjack August 9, 2012 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by truffaldino (Post 376220)
Here it is:

This is 2D unstructured mesher.

tri_mesh.f90 is a mesher and the rest are input files

Example 1: Cavity flow driven by upper cavity wall

file: cavity_bc.txt

Example 2: flow past NACA 0012 airfoil

files: NACA0012_bc.txt - airfoil
wt_bc.txt - wind tunnel
wake_bc.txt -wake

Description of the program is placed in the header of tri_mesh.f90

Hi, Please delete the files, my dear friend! I want to modify this code to send it as a course project and if my professor find this code, I would take zero as a result. please, remove them!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32.