turbulence model for Refrigerator
First please understand my poor English.
I am work for home appliance company and studying a domestic refrigerator.
My concern is to decide appropriate turbulence model.
1. laminar flow & turbulent flow
- In analysis domain of refrigerator,
there coexist two flow regimes those are laminar flow and turbulent flow.
- laminar flow : local velocity range is about 0.1~1 m/s
- turbulent flow : local velocity range near fan is about 10 m/s which is ten to hundreds times higher than laminar flow.
2. turbulence models
- I don't need a physical value near fan.
- I want to get data near food and food vessels.
- I select Realizable k-e(RKE) model because of convergence of fan flow.
- divergence with other model (ske, skw, sst)
- there are many narrow channel due to food, food vessel and shelves.
- So I have to do generate fine mesh.
- but y+ is about 3~10. it is in the viscous sublayer.
- To avoid y+ problem, I made fine prism mesh near fan and another section.
- using enhanced wall function. it converged.
- but still divergence with other turbulence models.
- please give me information to select turbulence model and mesh generation.
Thanks in advance guys.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 13:26.|