CFD Online Discussion Forums

CFD Online Discussion Forums (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/)
-   Main CFD Forum (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/main/)
-   -   Vortrex Shedding (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/main/122725-vortrex-shedding.html)

aref August 26, 2013 15:26

Vortrex Shedding
 
hello
my thesis is about viv on cylinder.
how can i model oscillation cylinder in a flow and get the frequency and amplitude of cylinder?
thanks

hgdlhp2002 August 30, 2013 05:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by aref (Post 448173)
hello
my thesis is about viv on cylinder.
how can i model oscillation cylinder in a flow and get the frequency and amplitude of cylinder?
thanks

Hi
I have done some simulation about the oscillation of cylinder using FLuent, Maybe I could give you some suggestion. You could send me email or add My QQ is: 1940298674
Regards Liu

aref August 31, 2013 04:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by hgdlhp2002 (Post 448867)
Hi
I have done some simulation about the oscillation of cylinder using FLuent, Maybe I could give you some suggestion. You could send me email or add My QQ is: 1940298674
Regards Liu

hello
could you pleas give me your E-mail address?
my E-mail address is farhangmehr@kntu.ac.ir
thank you

hgdlhp2002 August 31, 2013 05:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by aref (Post 449004)
hello
could you pleas give me your E-mail address?
my E-mail address is farhangmehr@kntu.ac.ir
thank you


Hello
My email address is hgdlhp@163.com, you could send me the detail information about you model or problem about you simulation.
Regards
Liu

Mojtaba.a September 2, 2013 15:58

Dear Aref,
I have done a similar project using moving mesh feature in OpenFOAM.
Please feel free to contact me on:

amiraslanpoor@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Mojtaba


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:47.