|March 2, 2007, 07:03||
free "Computational Mechanics"
Enjoy your free journal of the month:
----------------------- Computational Mechanics -----------------------
Free access to this ISI indexed journal, including its Online First articles, lasts until the end of March.
Free Access: http://scientific-direct.net/c.asp?i...8df0c09d6e&l=2
Online First Articles: http://scientific-direct.net/c.asp?i...8df0c09d6e&l=3
Computational Mechanics reports original research of enduring scholarly value in those areas of computational mechanics that involve and enrich the rational application of mechanics, mathematics, and numerical methods in the practice of modern engineering.
More on the Journal: http://scientific-direct.net/c.asp?i...8df0c09d6e&l=4
The scope of the research reported in this journal will include theoretical and computational methods, and their rational application, in:
- solid and structural mechanics, multi-body system dynamics, constitutive modeling, inelastic and finite deformation response, structural control;
- fluid mechanics and fluid-structure interactions, biomechanics, free-surface and two-fluid flows, and aerodynamics;
- fracture mechanics and structural integrity;
- multiscale mechanics, particle and meshfree methods;
- transport phenomena and heat transfer;
- modern variational methods in mechanics, in general.
Free access to the journal --------------------------
Take advantage of this time-limited offer - bookmark the site, visit it throughout the month and pass the link to your colleagues.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discretizer, a free mesh program for CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics)||mahaputra||OpenFOAM Meshing & Mesh Conversion||78||June 23, 2013 10:50|
|CFX 4.4 New free surface option||Viatcheslav Anissimov||CFX||0||April 3, 2002 05:27|
|computational solid mechanics||eddy zhang||Main CFD Forum||0||February 4, 2002 00:29|
|Short Course: Computational Thermal Analysis||Dean S. Schrage||Main CFD Forum||11||September 27, 2000 17:46|
|liquid/solide phase change problems||mehdi fteity||Main CFD Forum||3||September 14, 2000 21:44|