|May 22, 2014, 07:02||
stirred tank reactor desgn
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 6Rep Power: 3
i am kind of new in the fluent. I have designed a two body system. On e body inside the another.my probelems are as follows
1) How to look the inner body as well the oueter body. Because inner body is totally covered by outer body
2) i want to make the inner body to make solid and outer body liquid. How to do that?
3) i want make the inner body to rotate in a certain rotational speed. Shall i have to use moving mess? How to do that ? Shall i have to use moving mess for inner as well as outer bodies both? How to do that?
3) When i was trying to apply moving mess, i was getting a problem of user defined function (udf). How to do that?
4) I was going through a user guide for moving mess which is saying that we have to download some .zip mesh file from ansys site to apply moving mesh.
is it true?
is there anyone who can really help me out of this problem? Any kind of help will be appreciable. I am using ANSYS FLUENT 14.5
Please someone help me. This is my first post.
Last edited by vivekananda; May 22, 2014 at 10:01. Reason: please someone help me
|cstr, meshing, moving mess, udf|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|[GAMBIT] geometry and griding a stirred tank||prec||ANSYS Meshing & Geometry||12||May 22, 2014 12:46|
|simulation of free surface of stirred tank using vof||jamalf64||FLUENT||39||April 22, 2013 01:10|
|Stirred tank, TKE, DES, RSM||J. Gimbun||FLUENT||0||February 21, 2006 06:57|
|CFX 5.5.1 stirred tank and LES problem||Nishant||CFX||2||September 13, 2002 07:11|
|Flow patterns in a stirred tank||Glenn Price||Main CFD Forum||13||March 20, 1999 11:16|