|May 23, 2014, 04:19||
moving mess in cstr
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 6Rep Power: 3
i am kind of new in the fluent. I have designed a two body system. On e body inside the another.my probelems are as follows
1) How to look the inner body as well the oueter body. Because inner body is totally covered by outer body
2) i want to make the inner body to make solid and outer body liquid. How to do that?
3) i want make the inner body to rotate in a certain rotational speed. Shall i have to use moving mess? How to do that ? Shall i have to use moving mess for inner as well as outer bodies both? How to do that?
3) When i was trying to apply moving mess, i was getting a problem of user defined function (udf). How to do that?
4) I was going through a user guide for moving mess which is saying that we have to download some .zip mesh file from ansys site to apply moving mesh.
is it true?
is there anyone who can really help me out of this problem? Any kind of help will be appreciable. I am using ANSYS FLUENT 14.5
Please someone help me. This is my first post.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|jagged, ragged edges...||ziemowitzima||OpenFOAM Native Meshers: snappyHexMesh and Others||138||July 23, 2012 23:41|
|How to set up a dynamic mesh for a piston moving through a tube of variable diameter?||karkar||OpenFOAM Meshing & Mesh Conversion||0||July 4, 2012 06:54|
|moving zone in CSTR||a_kaffash||FLUENT||2||April 2, 2012 17:07|
|Moving mesh in Fluent||fivos||FLUENT||0||April 2, 2010 09:45|
|Moving mess||csmistry||ANSYS||0||June 25, 2009 02:24|